At twilight on 28 October 2017 at Birrarung Marr in Melbourne, the Australian Childhood Foundation is hosting a major community event, the Big Love Light twilight walk.
The Big Love Light symbolises our Movement for children. A symbol for the community to express their love of children and willingness to act to defend their childhood.
- The event comprises of a 3.64km walk along the Yarra River at twilight and a fun evening for all.
- You and your family will enjoy an event village with food trucks, fun games for the family, live entertainment and lots more.
- Event check in and on the day Registration from 4.30 pm
- Walk commences at twilight.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see updates on event information and all the fun stuff.
Saturday 28 October 2017
Start & Finish:
Birrarung Marr, Batman Avenue,
Melbourne VIC 3000
Individual Entry $40
Family Entry $95
(2 adults and up to 3 kids)